Kazan international airport awarded the most punctual airlines
Kazan international airport summarized the results of the punctuality competition among the airlines-partners of the airport for the period SUMMER 2018.
The rating leaders according to the results of the Summer season of the navigation 2018 in the nomination “Airlines of the Russian Federation” became:
• in the 1st category Orenburzhye Airline;
• in the 2nd category UVT Aero;
• in the 3rd category Aeroflot.
In the nomination “Airlines of CIS and non-CIS countries”:
1 place – Belavia;
2 place – Uzbekistan Airways;
3 place – Georgian Airways.
Particularly it is worth mentioning, that “Aeroflot — Russian Airlines” is the leader on the number of performed flights and transported passengers among the most punctual airlines: 358 469 passengers were transported, 3 227 flights were performed in Summer season (departures and arrivals). UVT Aero performed 2 142 flights, transported 73 768 passengers. Orenburzhye airline performed 505 flights and served 5 595 passengers.
The biggest passenger flow among the most punctual international airlines has Uzbekistan Airways: 264 of performed flights, 31 347 of transported passengers. Belavia and Georgian Airways performed 218 and 166 flights and served 9317 and 12 153 passengers accordingly.
Congratulations to the colleagues! We wish success and grateful smiles of passengers!
About the Airport
Kazan international airport cooperates with 40 airlines nowadays, route map includes more than 80 Russian and international destinations. Such destinations as Alanya, Bologna, Minsk, Pardubice, Tbilisi, Batumi, Haikou, Uvda and others were opened in 2018.
The airport cooperates with such airlines of Russia and the world as Aeroflot, S7, UVT aero, flydubai, Turkish Airlines, Czech Airlines, Finnair, Atlasglobal, airBaltic, Belavia and others.
About the competition
The punctuality competition has been conducted by Kazan international airport since 2017. Punctuality of the airlines-partners is rated in the following nominations and categories:
1. participants of the 1 nomination — the airlines, having registration in the Russian Federation:
• the most punctual airline in the 1 category – among the airlines, performing from 1 to 99 flights per month;
• the most punctual airline in the 2 category – among the airlines, performing from 100 to 199 flights per month;
• the most punctual airline in the 3 category – among the airlines, performing more than 200 flights per month.
2. participants in the II nomination — the airlines, having registration in CIS and non-CIS countries:
• 1 place;
• 2 place;
• 3 place.