The new flight to Voronezh and Bryansk
From 2 January 2020, Rusline will open immediately new two directions with departure from Kazan: Voronezh and Bryansk.
Flights to Voronezh will be performed twice per week:
• departure from Kazan on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 21:15, arriving in Voronezh at 22:45;
• the return flight on Wednesdays and Fridays at 03:35, landing in Kazan at 05:10.
Flights in Bryansk will be performed as well as twice per week.
• departure from Kazan at 14:10, arriving in Bryansk at 16:10;
• departure from Bryansk at 11:20, landing in Kazan at 13:20.
• departure from Kazan at 14:50, arriving in Bryansk at 17:00;
• departure from Bryansk at 12:10, landing in Kazan at 14:10.
Program flights on this schedule is planned up to end of March 2020.
Airline materials, the price of flight on this direction Kazan-Voronezh - from 3 000 rubles*. The flight times will be 1 hour 35 minutes. One-way flight cost from 2 500 rubles on the direction Kazan-Bryansk *. The flight times – 2 hours.
*The price specified with all airline’s taxes, may be agent service taxes, the number of seats are limited.
Rusline is continuing to perform the regular flights from Kazan to Kaluga and Yekaterinburg.
Photo: by Ruslan Gumarov