Flights to Sochi, Anapa, Moscow and Saint Petersburg on the wings of Pobeda airlines
The low-cost airline Pobeda, part of the Aeroflot Group, plans to operate flights from Kazan to 4 destinations starting from the first summer days.
From June 5, daily flights to Moscow (Vnukovo) will start:
• departure from Kazan at 18: 45, arrival in Moscow at 20: 15;
• departure from Moscow at 16: 40, landing in Kazan at 18: 15.
From June 11, you will be able to go to Anapa – the flight program begins with a reduced frequency, followed by an expansion to 5 departures per week (daily except Monday and Friday):
• departure from Kazan at 20: 40, arrival in Anapa at 23: 15;
• departure from Anapa at 17: 55, landing in Kazan at 20: 10.
From June 12, a program of flights to Saint Petersburg with departures on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays will be operated, and from June 21, it will be operated daily:
• departure from Kazan at 20: 55, arrival in Saint Petersburg at 23: 10;
• departure from Saint Petersburg at 18: 20, landing in Kazan at 20: 30.
On June 13, flights to Sochi will resume almost on a daily basis (check the departure days in the flight schedule!):
• departure from Kazan at 11: 05, arrival in Sochi at 13: 45;
• departure from Sochi at 08: 05, landing in Kazan at 10: 35.
In the schedule is subject to change! The time in each of these cities same with the Moscow.
Tickets are available in ticket offices and on the website www.pobeda.aero. We also offer passengers to use the "Buy a ticket" service on the website of Kazan International airport.
Photo by: Radik Gabrakhmanov