Cargo and mail terminal operates 24 hours a day.
It includes the following services:
- Cargo handling ( including dangerous, oversized, heavy cargo (on request))
- Acceptance of mail and cargo from exporters
- Warehouse servicing
- Handling of cargo and mail on the airport ramp
- Commercial aircraft handling
- Delivery cargo and mail to consignees
- Information support for air cargo and mail transportation
The terminal provides:
- Storage of cargoes on arrival and for dispatch on the domestic lines
- Storage of cargoes under customs control for export
- Storage of cargoes in the warm warehouse
- Loading and unloading operations when servicing exporters, consignees and aircrafts
Cargo terminal is equipped with ground handling equipment :
- Electronic and truck scales;
- hydraulic trolleys and other loading-unloading equipment for aircraft handling.
General cargo passes are issued at the Kazan International Airport's cargo storage facility in the Pass Office (1 floor of three-floored building at the roundabout of the access road to the airport) works every day from 8:10 to 19:30.
The shift supervisor of Operating flight service takes a decision about admission for special categories of cargo at night time 20:00 – 8.00.
You can find information about arrival and departure by destinations 24 hours a day at +7(843) 267-88-20
Pass office is open from 8:10 to 19.30
Break time from 11.50 to 12.40