Direct flight to Armenia from Tatarstan: Kazan – Yerevan by Armenia Airways
A new foreign partner of Kazan international airport, Armenia Airways, started regular passenger flights on the Yerevan – Kazan – Yerevan route on November 8th.
The first flight was solemnly opened with a symbolic ribbon cutting ceremony, as well as a stand-up reception and gifts for the first passengers. The event was attended by the leaders of Armenia Airways and Kazan international airport n.a. Gabdulla Tukay.
Boarding occupancy was over 70%, which is a good result for the start of the programme in the winter season.
All flights to the capital of Armenia are operated on Boeing 737-300 with 148 seats every Tuesdays:
· Departure from Kazan at 22:20, arrival at Yerevan at 02:30 the next day;
· Departure from Yerevan at 19:00, arrival at Kazan at 21:20.
Flight duration is about 3 hours. There can be changes in the schedule. Time in the Republic of Armenia is 1 hour ahead of Moscow.
Tickets can be purchased on the airport's official website https://kazan.aero
The flight was opened by officials:
1. Commercial director of Armenia Airways Aram Davudyan;
2. Financial director of Armenia Airways Tigran Karaghezyan;
3. Representative of the National Cultural Autonomy of Armenians in the Republic of Tatarstan Mikhail Khachaturyan;
4. Commercial director of Kazan international airport Andrey Lopatin.
Photo by: Marat Galiakberov