You can order special assistance for moving around the airport and boarding to the plane by filling out a request for service and sending it to e-mail email@example.com or by calling +7 (919) -621-34-16.
- Ordering special assistance from an organization pdf odt doc
- Ordering Special Assistance from Individuals pdf odt doc
- Online application for special assistance
On the territory of the Kazan International Airport all services for assistance in movement and, if necessary, medical assistance, for passengers with reduced mobility are free of charge.
Extract from Order No 82 of the Russian Federation Ministry of Transport (Russian Mintrans) of June 28, 2007 On approval of the Federal Aviation Regulations "General rules of air transportation for passengers, baggage, cargo and maintenance requirements of passengers, consigners and consignees"
108. A passenger shall independently determine the ability to use air transport based on his state of health.
109. Citizen of the Russian Federation adjudged as incapable, at the request of his parents, adoptive parents or guardians may leave the Russian Federation accompanied by an adult person, able of ensuring the safety of the incapable citizen of the Russian Federation and the safety of other people.
110. The transportation in a wheelchair of the passenger, unable to move on his own, or the patient on a stretcher, is accompanied by the person providing the care of the passenger during the flight.
Carrier's rules may allow the transportation of a passenger in a wheelchair or on a stretcher under the supervision of the carrier.
The patient may be transported on the stretcher as long as he is granted the additional seats on the aircraft with payment for them set by the carrier.
The carrier may be entrusted to refuse from transportation of a passenger in a wheelchair, or a patient on a stretcher in the absence of necessary conditions on some of the aircrafts for transportation of such passengers.
111. The blind and/or deaf passenger shall be transported with or without the accompanying person under the supervision of the carrier if such transportation is provided by the rules of the carrier.
112. The deaf passenger, on agreement with the carrier, can be transported without escort.
113. The blind passenger, on agreement with the carrier, can be transported accompanied by a guide dog.
Transportation of a blind passenger accompanied by a guide-dog can be performed upon provision of a document confirming disability of this passenger and a document confirming special training of the guide-dog to the carrier.
The guide dogs accompanying blind passengers shall be transported free, in excess of the baggage allowance. Guide dogs must have a collar and a muzzle and be tied to a chair at the feet of the accompanied passenger.
114. Unaccompanied blind and/or deaf passenger, a passenger in a wheelchair, unable to move on his own, or the patient on a stretcher are accepted for transportation under the supervision of the carrier on agreement with the carrier and upon submitting of written application for transportation under the supervision of the carrier in accordance with the rules of the carrier.
Read more (download file)